2 bedroom terraced house for saleJoyce Avenue, Marton, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Bay Fronted Terraced House
- Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Garden to Rear, No Chain Delay
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing Recommended
HALLWAY Laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 12' 0" (4.63m x 3.68m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feat wood burning stove and surround.
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 11" x 7' 1" (4.57m x 2.16m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, door to under-stairs storage space.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 12' 0" x 9' 6" (3.66m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, doors to double wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 9' 5" x 7' 8" (2.88m x 2.35m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
REAR GARDEN To the rear of the property is a low-maintenance garden with paved patio, raised level decking are and gravelled space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51988512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.