3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Drove, Taverham, Norwich
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- 17ft L-shaped Lounge/diner
- Modern En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- West Facing Private Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Early Viewings Advised
- Vendor Found
***IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION*** Early viewings advised to appreciate this well presented spacious three bedroom detached family home. The property offers a spacious entrance hall, downstairs w/c 17ft L-shaped lounge/diner and kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room. Upstairs offers three generous bedrooms with a modern en-suite to master and separate family bathroom. Outside the property offers ample parking and a garage and the rear garden offers a private west facing position with lawn and patio areas. CALL NOW TO VIEW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51994320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8287734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.