4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarold Avenue, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- 4 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Immaculate period property
- Off street parking
- 2 bathrooms and an additional cellar room
- Close to station and shops
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Period property with off street parking situated just a short walk to Westgate’s mainline train station.Inside on the ground floor you will find a good size lounge with a square bay window to the front, and a separate dining area which leads on to the kitchen. There is a door down to the cellar which could be used for storage and to house the boiler. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the main family bathroom which is well appointed with a bath, separate shower and a separate cloakroom. Upstairs again and you will find two further double bedrooms and an additional bathroom, fitted with a freestanding roll top bath, low level toilet and wash hand basin. Outside to the rear there is a courtyard garden and to the side you have a lovely seating area which gets the afternoon sun. On top of all of this at the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking. The location of this home is ideal, being close to the train station and village centre. Westgate-On-Sea’s beautiful seafront is also just a stroll away. Do not miss out, call us to arrange your internal viewing!
What the Owner says:
We've lived here for 11 years and love the location - it's close to the beach, the shops, cinema and the railway station, but tucked away in a quiet street. Having off street parking is a big plus, and we've done a lot of work on our garden and love to sit out in the sunshine, watching the parakeets and woodpeckers.We love the many original features the house has, so we have the best of old and new. When we bought the house it had 5 bedrooms but we prefer 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as it suits family life better.We have continually updated the house whilst we've been here and even last year we had triple glazing fitted. These Victorian houses are very spacious - more space than we now need so we're downsizing but hope to stay locally and continue to enjoy all the great things on offer in Westgate and the surrounding area.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 x 13'0 (4.47m x 3.97m)
- Dining Area: 13'11 x 10'6 (4.24m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Utility Area
- Cellar: 17'3 x 10'7 (5.26m x 3.23m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'2 x 9'10 (5.24m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'6 (3.46m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- SPLIT LEVEL SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 16'2 x 12'2 (4.93m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Rear Garden
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52001433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.