4 bedroom detached house for sale4 Meadow Close, River Road, Thornton-Cleveleys Lancs FY5 5LR
Withdrawn from Market
- **Completion March 2018**
- FOUR Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen / Diner & Family Room
- Walk In Wardrobes & En Suite Bath/Shower Rooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Corner Plot
- Double Garage & Extensive Parking
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
4 Meadow Close
STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME - AWAITING COMPLETION FOR THE END OF MARCH 2018!
River Road is a much sought after residential rural location on the way to Stannah Country Park in Thornton.
This property is situated on a corner plot with extensive gardens to the side & rear elevations & double garage with generous parking for numerous vehicles. There are four double bedrooms, with en suite facilities & walk in wardrobes. A large space has been designated for the open plan Kitchen / Dining & Family Room with french door access to the rear garden, door leads off to a generous Utility Area. There is a spacious Lounge to the front elevation & two ground floor double bedrooms with en suite shower/bathrooms.
The first floor presents TWO further double bedrooms with En Suite facilities & walk in wardrobes / dressing rooms.
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Bedroom Two To Rear
11' 8'' x 10' 9'' (3.55m x 3.27m)
Bedroom Two En Suite / Ground Floor Washroom
7' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.36m x 1.75m)
Bedroom Three (First Floor)
20' 6'' x 11' 7'' (6.24m x 3.53m)
Bedroom Three En suite OR Walk In
6' 2'' x 4' 9'' Option To Extend (1.88m x 1.45m)
15' 7'' x 13' 10'' (4.75m x 4.21m)
Bedroom Four Walk In Wardrobe
9' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.94m x 2.18m)
6' 4'' x 3' 9'' (1.93m x 1.14m)
17' 6'' x 6' 4'' approx (5.33m x 1.93m)
Lounge To Front Elevation (EXAMPLE)
16' 2'' x 13' 9'' (4.92m x 4.19m)
Kitchen / Diner & Family Room (EXAMPLE)
21' 6'' x 13' 8'' approx (6.55m x 4.16m)
11' 9'' x 5' 4'' (3.58m x 1.62m)
17' 0'' x 12' 4'' (5.18m x 3.76m)
Bedroom One En Suite
9' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.77m x 2.18m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52001985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8421969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.