2 bedroom flat for saleBraemar Way, North Bersted
- No Forward Chain
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Allocated Parking
- Balance of 999 Year Lease
- No Ongoing Maintenance Charge
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE * This deceptively spacious, beautifully presented and modern purpose built first floor apartment is located down a quiet cul de sac, within easy access to Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre. The property benefits from it's own private entrance door and porch area for a pram or additional storage space, a generous size south facing Lounge / Dining Room, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Two Double Bedrooms and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating throughout and additional loft storage space. Outside, there is a generous enclosed private garden, allocated parking and garage which is located right next to the property. A rare opportunity to purchase this beautiful apartment with the added benefit of a 999 year lease and only £25.00 per annum ground rent with no other ongoing maintenance charges. An internal viewing is a must!
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 5.05m x 3.76m (16'7 x 12'4) -
Kitchen - 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0 x 10') -
Bedroom One - 4.24m x 3.33m (13'11 x 10'11) -
Bedroom Two - 3.02m x 2.87m (9'11 x 9'5) -
Private Garden -
Allocated Parking -
Private Garage -
Additional Information - Lease - 999 years from 1963.
Ground Rent - £25.00 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52007016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27470081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.