5 bedroom detached house for saleStakes Road, Waterlooville
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE ANNEX
- REQUESTED LOCATION
Look no further! We are excited to offer to the market this four bedroom detached family home. Externally the property offers a large driveway for several vehicles and large enclosed rear garden.
Look no further! We are excited to offer to the market this four bedroom detached family home. Externally the property offers a large driveway for several vehicles and large enclosed rear garden. Internally the property boasts two reception rooms, utility room, wc, open plan kitchen/diner, walk in larder, four bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property also offers an Annex which comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, utility room, shower room and bathroom with walk in wardrobes.
This home offers a wealth of living accommodation and should be a dream home for a large family.
Please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville to secure your viewing.
Dropped kerb access, off road parking for several vehicles and access to entrance.
Door and panelling to front elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, laminate flooring. Carpeted stairs to first floor with storage under and doors to;
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted and radiator.
Smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, laminate flooring, space and plumbing for a range of appliances.
Smooth ceiling and walls, laminate flooring, wash hand basin with pedestal and mixer taps, low level wc with push button flush and built in storage with shelving.
UPVC double glazed double doors and window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls partly tiled. Built in storage cupboard housing the boiler, space for table and chairs, open plan layout onto the modern fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over, integrated four ring electric hob with hood over, waist height dual oven, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps and doors on to;
Smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, base units with roll edge work surfaces over, stainless steel inset sink with drainer, space and plumbing for appliances and carpeted flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, laminate flooring, fire place with surround and radiator. Note this room is open plan with the Kitchen/Diner.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, serving hatch, carpeted and doors to;
UPVC double glazed windows to dual elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, radiator and carpeted.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling with coving and spot lighting, carpeted, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, tiled walls, P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal with wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed bay window, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, built in wardrobes, carpeted and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to dual elevations, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted and radiator.
Laid to lawn with access to rear garden plus front fencing.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio/entertaining area and sheds staying.
Accessed from the Kitchen/Diner, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted and doors to;
Reception/ Kitchen/ Diner
UPVC double glazed doors with windows to dual elevations, smooth ceiling with spot lighting and coving, smooth walls partly tiled, modern fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall units with contrasting roll edge work surfaces, inset sink with drainer and mixer taps, four ring electric hob with hood, dual oven, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, carpeted, radiator and space for table and chairs.
Wall mounted combination boiler, smooth walls, carpeted, space and plumbing for appliances.
UPVC dual window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting and coving, smooth walls, stand alone shower cubicle with overhead shower attachment, tiled enclosure, wash hand basin and unit set over a vanity unit and low level wc.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted, walk in wardrobe, carpeted and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52007946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.