3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayo Road, CROYDON, Surrey
Offers in Excess of
- *Victorian mid terraced house
- *Two reception rooms
- *24ft kitchen/breakfast room
- *Three bedrooms
- *Arranged over three floors
- *Extended accommodation
- *Low maintenance rear garden
- *Quiet residential road
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Guide Price £395,000 - £430,000 EXTENDED FAMILY HOME - Choices are pleased to offer to the market this THREE BEDROOM Victorian mid terraced house situated on a quiet residential road and located within easy reach of primary and secondary schools and Croydon town centre where all major transport links and shopping facilities can be found. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises on the ground floor; Entrance porch, lounge, dining room and a 24ft kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with the loft being converted to provide a further bedroom. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a low maintenance rear garden. An excellent opportunity for a growing family, call today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating E.
*Victorian mid terraced house
*Two reception rooms
*24ft kitchen/breakfast room
*Arranged over three floors
*Low maintenance rear garden
*Quiet residential road
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52008246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6824547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.