2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFitzwilliam Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WET ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- LARGE CORNER PLOT REAR GARDEN with RAISED VEGETABLE AREA and FISH POND
- MAINLY PAVED FRONT GARDEN WITH SMALL GRASS AREA
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING LEADING TO GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER DOOR
A delightful Detached Bungalow on the ever popular West Meads Development comprising of a Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and an 'Easy Access' Wetroom.
The property has uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating, Driveway leading to a Single Garage with an electric roller door and Off-Road Parking, small Front Garden and a Large, Corner Plot Rear Garden with a patio, expansive lawned area, 2 timber sheds, greenhouse, raised vegetable beds and a fish pond.
Local shops are available at West Meads Precinct along with Doctors, Pharmacy, Dentist and Vets. Local buses pass through West Meads regularly providing access to Bognor Town Centre and local Supermarkets.
EPC Rating D (66)
Front door to ENTRANCE HALL
LOUNGE - 15'9 x 11'6 (4.8m x 3.5m)
CONSERVATORY - 18'3 x 8'4 (5.6m x 2.5m)
KITCHEN - 11'8 x 9'11 (3.6m x 3.0m)
BEDROOM 1 - 11'9 x 11'3 (3.6m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'5 x 11'3 (3.5m x 3.4m)
WETROOM - 9'7 x 5'10 (2.9m x 1.8m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
FRONT GARDEN - Mainly paved with small grass area
DRIVEWAY for OFF ROAD PARKING leading to GARAGE with electric roller door
Large Corner Plot REAR GARDEN
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - From our Aldwick Road office proceed in a Westerly direction along Aldwick Road to the Martlet's Roundabout. Take the 3rd exit into West Meads Drive followed by the 1st left into Trinity Way. Take the 1st right into Cambridge Drive and then the 2nd right into Fitzwilliam Close. The property is at the far end on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52008666.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1712379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.