3 bedroom town house for saleProspect Terrace, Lingdale, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- FITTED KITCHEN INCLUDING OVEN & HOB
- LAWNED GARDEN TO THE FRONT
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: uPVC double glazed door.
LOUNGE: 13' x 11' uPVC double glazed bay window with vertical blind and views, Lining Flame gas fire incorporated into an attractive Adam style fireplace, ceiling cornice, television point, double radiator, open arch to:
DINING ROOM: 12'9 x 10'4 Laminate wood floor, ceiling cornice, uPVC double glazed French doors.
FITTED KITCHEN: 11'10 x 7'6 Comprises, stainless steel inset sink unit, comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units, laminate work tops and tiled surrounds, 4 ring electric hob and oven, extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed window with roller blind.
REAR PORCH: Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door.
BATHROOM/W.C: Part tiled comprises, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, uPVC double glazed window with roller bind, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, double radiator.
LANDING AREA: uPVC double glazed window, tiled and glazed shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 1: 16'8 x 8'2 uPVC double glazed bay window with vertical blind and extensive views, double radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 9'2 x 8'2 uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11'6 x 6'2 uPVC double glazed window with roller blind, views, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN: Lawn and block paved path.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.