3 bedroom town house for saleThe Fieldings, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Three Bedroom End Mews
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Living Room With Bay Fronted Window
- Downstairs WC
- An Allocated Parking Space/Single Garage
- Landscaped Artificial Garden With Decking Area
This delightful three bedroom home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect first time buyer home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to an open plan kitchen/diner which also features French doors to the rear garden, allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing and touches of convenience such as a handy downstairs WC. Upstairs you will find three bedroom, two of which are doubles, plus a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property features an allocated parking space, a single garage and landscaped artificial garden with decking area.
The Fieldings is part of a fantastic collection with a range of two and three bedroom homes located less than 1 mile of Preston town centre. Close to many local amenities, shops and highly regarded schools. Preston Royal Hospital is within a short distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52012329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.