1 bedroom apartment for saleNapier Road, Luton
- 10 Minutes Walk To Luton Train Station
- 8 Minutes Walk To Town Centre
- Integrated appliance in kitchen
- Parking subject to availability £10,000
***NAPIER COURT,*** you can be assured that each and every one has been carefully designed to maximise the space for you to live, relax and enjoy. Ideally located in a vibrant town close to the central London, you’ll find that Napier Court
is the perfect place to start to make the space your own.
Luton is a vibrant town benefiting from substantial investment and direct links to central London. Its close proximity to the capital makes it a hotspot for commuters who are being penalised by increasing property and rental prices in London. With six trains per hour direct to St. Pancras taking 23 minutes, a truly international airport servicing both business hubs in Europe and some of the most favoured holiday destinations, as well as the M1 motorway creating direct links to many towns and cities, Luton provides the ideal launchpad for families and professionals alike. Luton prides itself on its diverse and multicultural community which is typified within the town centre. The Hat Factory, a leading arts centre, provides a platform for wide ranging performers, contemporary drama ...a space to explore and music. This coupled with a wide selection of bars and restaurants supplying diverse cuisine, Luton’s diversity can really be felt across the town. As a major regional employer, Luton Airport employs over 8,600 staff complemented by a new business park, which has attracted high quality blue chip companies such as Selex Galileo (BAe Systems), AstraZeneca, Ernst & Young together with the new headquarters of Europe’s leading travel group, Thomson TUI at nearby Wigmore. Vauxhall Motors maintains its long-standing presence in Luton, with its UK headquarters and a European customer care centre, the town is still General Motors’ UK centre
Napier Court provides the ultimate modern living experience with Architects having designed each apartment with space in mind. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced to find the right balance between style and comfort.
Enjoy your own space to unwind and revitalise. Contemporary style meets luxurious finishes and intuitive design to maximise space.
- Satellite TV, USB points and Media points
- Double glazing throughout
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Wood mark wide plank wooden flooring
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury for your dining and living space. With a range of high end features including:
- High gloss kitchen wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces and upstand with modern glass splashbacks
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven with induction hob and extractor over, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Stainless steel inset sink with mixer chrome taps
- LED lighting and feature walls
-Stain resistant high quality carpets
- Windows designed to maximise lighting and sound proofing
- Media and USB ports
- Luxurious fitted Duravit bathrooms
- Ceramic floor tiling and splashbacks with decorative mosaic detailing
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Fitted mirror with LED backlighting
- Intelligent storage
- Secure gated entry system to the car park
- Video entry system to all apartments and lobby
- Private Residents Lift
- Extensive secure parking at an additional cost
- Double glazing throughout
- Secure Entrance lobby with post boxes
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUT309803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.