4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Dunmow, Essex
- Four Bedroom Link Detached Georgian Style Home
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Two En-Suites & A Family Bathroom
- Double Garage With Driveway & Landscaped Garden
- Award Winning Developer
- Highly Regarded Architecture
- Traditional Block & Brick Construction
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
The Kite - Plot 46 - ***Call Sales Office On (01371) 878282. ***Help To Buy Scheme Available***Four Week Move Available*** This beautifully constructed mock Georgian link-detached family home, boasting approximately 1550 Sq. Ft of accommodation situated on the award winning "Woodlands Park" development with architecture by the renowned "Melville Dumbar Associates". The accommodation on the ground floor provides:- kitchen/breakfast room, dining/family room, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there is a good size lounge with balcony, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises of two further bedrooms both benefiting from en-suite facilities. Externally the property offers a double garage with ample driveway parking and a landscaped garden.
Property ref: 121_2184_4548116
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52015584.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4548116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.