4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmwood Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- Extended four bedroom family home
- Extensive south facing rear garden
- Situated in a no through road
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Main bathroom
- Separate shower room
- Integral garage
- Driveway providing of road parking for several cars
- Viewing is a must!
Guide Price £550,000 to £565,000.
This extended home has been much enjoyed by the current owners for over twenty years and boasts a vast amount of accommodation that would meet any families needs. Entertain your guests in the family/dining room that overlooks the beautiful and well kept gardens plus there is a separate living room and study/playroom to help ensure that all family members can also enjoy their own space too. With four bedrooms, a family bathroom and an additional shower room we know you wont be disappointed so call now to view.
Situated in a popular residential no through road to the North of Redhill town centre. Houses here are extremely popular with families and no wonder when there are some excellent schools in close proximity. A frequent bus service to Redhill and Merstham runs from the neighbouring road and Redhill mainline station provides a link to London within approximately half an hour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52017534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RHL150475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.