2 bedroom park home for saleHinckley Road, Sapcote, Leicester
- Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Must View
TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME for the OVER 50's with off road parking and a separate detached garage. Access is given via a door leading into the kitchen and then onto the main lounge. You will then have a rear lobby leading to the two bedrooms and a bathroom. MUST VIEW!
TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME for the OVER 50's. Offering this great opportunity to own a great home in a lovely area. With the Park Home, comes off road parking and a separate detached garage. Access is given via a door leading into the kitchen and then onto the main lounge. You will then have a rear lobby leading to the two bedrooms and a bathroom. MUST VIEW!
Lounge 19' 4" x 11' 3" ( 5.89m x 3.43m )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator
Dining Room 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Patio door to the side
Kitchen 12' max x 8' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 2.46m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer and space for dishwasher.
With boiler cupboard
Bedroom One 9' 6" max x 9' max ( 2.90m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.45m max x 2.90m max )
Window to the side, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.