Property for saleGROUND & FIRST FLOOR OFFICES, MELTON GROVE WORKS BUILDING, CHURCH ROAD, LYTHAM, FY8
Sold by Us
- AN EXCELLENT & RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN OFFICE BUILDING IN LYTHAM, LANCASHIRE
- IDEAL FOR AN OWNER OCCUPIER / SIPP PURCHASE / INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- TOTAL OFFICE SPACE: c. 3,000 SQ FT NIA
- GROUND & FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
- VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO NOTICE PERIOD
- MODERN OFFICE SPACE WITH CAR PARKING
- VISIBLE & CONVENIENT LOCATION IN LYTHAM
- WEALTH OF NATURAL LIGHT & MODERN DESIGN
This office building named Melton Grove Works is located within a small office development and is ideally located in Lytham, Lancashire. Church Road leads into Lytham town centre and also commences access into Ansdell and towards St Annes. There are surrounding residential areas, shops and amenities nearby.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to purchase an office building in the affluent town of Lytham in Lancashire. It is ideal for an owner occupier or for a SIPP purchase. It would also suit an investor looking to purchase a commercial property for rental income.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Modern and appealing office accommodation set over a ground and first floor:
- The ground floor comprises of a main front entrance with reception area, several offices and WCs.
- The ground floor also has an additional side entrance.
- The first floor provides mainly open plan and part cellular office space, that can be re-configured to suit differing requirements. Also provides a Kitchen and 2 no. WCs
- This appealing office space benefits from a wealth of natural light and a feature vaulted ceiling.
- It is an architecturally designed building.
- An internal viewing is highly recommended and essential to appreciate the all-round quality and appeal of the office space.
- Allocated car parking to the front and side of the building. The office space comes with allocated car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52024884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.