7 bedroom detached house for saleBaslow Road, Meads, Eastbourne, BN20
- magnificent 27' x 21' reception room
- 18' drawing room
- dining room
- 27' kitchen/breakfast room
- utility room
- master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 6 further bedrooms
- 4 further bath/shower rooms
- 42' garage
One of Eastbourne's finest houses a magnificent detached residence of great character recently extended to provide outstanding family accommodation. Set within gated grounds and affording views to the sea from the upper floors the property is exciting in its internal cutting edge styling with impressive open plan kitchen/breakfast area and one of the most spacious houses in Eastbourne. Only an inspection will convey the true merit of this outstanding home
Flanked by scenic downland countryside Meads is served by a charming local village style high street with the scenic part of Eastbourne's seafront just beyond. There are a number of Eastbourne's private schools in Meads and sporting facilities in the area include three principal golf courses and one of the largest sailing marinas on the south coast. There are main line rail services from Eastbourne to London Victoria and to Gatwick, channel ferries are available from Newhaven and there is world class opera at nearby Glyndebourne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52026186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3681065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rager & Roberts, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.