5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBay View Estate, Stoke Fleming, TQ6
- Entrance Hall. Lounge/Dining Room. Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- First Floor Kitchen/Utility. Five Double Bedrooms. Shower Room. Bathroom.
- Further Cloakroom. Double Garage. Driveway With Parking For Several Vehicles.
- Good Sized Front Garden. Enclosed Rear Garden. Sea Views.
- Oil Fired Rayburn In The Kitchen. LPG Gas Fire In The Lounge.
- uPVC Double Glazing.
- EPC Rating: E
An extremely spacious and versatile semi detached home occupying a super location and enjoying sea views. The accommodation has been extended to provide five bedrooms in all, two of which could include an annexe with a kitchen and bathroom. Although the property requires some modernisation, it would make a superb family home and an inspection is thoroughly recommended by the agents.
From Dartmouth town centre proceed up College Way passing the Britannia Royal Naval College on your right hand side. At the mini roundabout turn left and head towards the village of Stoke Fleming. Proceed past the former petrol station on your right hand side and the next turning right is to Bay View Estate. The property will be found on towards the end of the development on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52030527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.