3 bedroom ground maisonette for sale81 Spruce Road, G67
- Ground Floor Maisonette Flat
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Freshly Decorated
- Competitively Priced
Village Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious 3 bedroomed maisonette flat situated in the Abronhill area of Cumbernauld. Accommodation extends to: Hallway giving access to a fantastic size lounge with space for dining and a spacious fitted kitchen with good range of base and wall mounted units which completes the accommodation on the lower level. The upper level comprises of 3 excellent size double bedrooms all boasting built in cupboards offering excellent storage space. The accommodation is complete with a family bathroom which comprises of a 3 piece white suite with shower over bath. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on this excellent property.
• Lounge/Dining 21' 02" x 10'05"
• Kitchen 12'01" x 7'00"
• Bedroom 1 12' 01" x 10' 05"
• Bedroom 2 10'01" x 9'07"
• Bedroom 3 9'04" x 8'01"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52030962.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.