3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennetts Avenue, Shirley, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Lounge and dining room
- Conservatory to rear
- Garage and off-road parking
- No onward chain, close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating E (47)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Bennetts Avenue is a quiet residential road that runs through the heart of Shirley and is well positioned for transport links, reputable schools and local amenities. You often hear the phrase 'flexible accommodation' and this home certainly ticks this box and would give a growing family all the space they would need. This family home offers extensive accommodation over two floors suited to expanding families and perfect for entertaining. Huge potential on offer (subject to the relevant planning permission being obtained). Traditional character features are to be found at every turn in this 1930's detached home If you like having plenty of entertaining space, you'll love the layout downstairs. Whether it's cosy evenings, in front of the television, in the large lounge area or getting together with friends over dinner in the dining area. The kitchen offers plenty of room to get stuck into the recipe books and cook up a storm for your guests. If this is not enough you have a conservatory that overlooks the beautiful garden, and there is a cloak room for added convenience. There is plenty of room upstairs for people to stay the night and ample room for a growing family. The upstairs bathroom provides the perfect environment for that long awaited well-earned soak too. Outside, the garden is just the place to unwind with room to set up the sun loungers or just enjoy a barbecue. There is even a garage and off road parking.
What the Owner says:
When we walked into this home, we completely fell in love with everything it has to offer. We wanted a large home, with potential. We wanted some charming features and to be close to great schools - it really has it all here and was the first home we walked in to that ticked all the boxes!The location is ideal as it is within easy access to West Wickham, Shirley and Croydon. However, we are certainly going to miss this house and everything the area has to offer!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 13'0 (4.70m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 17'5 x 17'0 (5.31m x 5.19m)
- Conservatory: 10'8 x 6'2 (3.25m x 1.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 12'2 (4.68m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 12'1 (3.81m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52032576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.