3 bedroom house for saleNew Road, Ham, TW10
- Delightful three bedroom cottage
- Expansive modern kitchen with space to dine
- Wonderful reception room with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom and bathroom on the first floor
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor
- Well-maintained private rear-garden
- Moments from the picturesque Ham common
- Close to amenities and transport links
A charming three bedroom cottage that has been significantly and stylishly extended to provide fantastic family living space, as well as a low maintenance rear garden, in the sought-after village of Ham.
New Road is moments from the open green spaces of Ham Common and furthermore is well located for the local amenities of Ham village while being equidistant from Richmond town centre and Kingston town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52034184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.