3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleArlington Road, Ashford, TW15
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Extended Accommodation
- 21' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Excellent Scope for Improvement Works
- Early Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gardens to Front and Rear
Access to loft space, radiator.
Rear Reception Room Area
Radiator. Access to ..
Sealed unit double glazed double door to rear garden, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, one and a half bowls and drainer, fitted Range cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for dryer, breakfast bar unit, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, part tiled walls, two radiators, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect.
Shower unit, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and under cupboard, tiled walls, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
To The Front
Small enclosed garden to front with off street parking approached via a dropped kerb and security post .
To The Rear
Approximately 30' x 25' (9.14m x 7.62m) to rear being fully enclosed with lawned and block paved areas, fencing to all sides, large garden shed, side pedestrian access via gate.
EPC rating: D
Property Ref: 0306
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate.
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11059282_7996928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.