3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestcliff, Teignmouth
- Mature Mid Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms (master en suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Spacious Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garden & Patio
- Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Convenient For Amenities
Located in a convenient yet tucked away location close to the port of Teignmouth is this mature mid-terraced town house with accommodation over three floors and boasting many period features. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed and there is a rear courtyard and off road parking for two cars. Internal viewings come highly recommended.
Teignmouth is a popular coastal town with a thriving community and a wide selection of shops and supermarkets. There is a glorious sea front with promenade, pier, theatre and extensive beach with an area known locally as 'The Den' where a range of activities and fairs are held throughout the year.
ACCOMMODATION The entry level hallway leads to the lounge with feature arched glazed display cabinets. The versatile second reception room (dining room) also has a feature fireplace, the kitchen / diner is fitted with a range of units, Belfast sink and a door to the rear courtyard. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom with en suite shower room is on the second floor and enjoys a view of the River Teign over the docks towards Shaldon.
Dining Room 11' 2" (3.4m) x 7' 1" (2.16m)
Lounge 12' 11" (3.94m) x 11' 10" (3.61m)
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 7" (5.97m) x 9' 0" (2.74m) extending to 11' 0" (3.35m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 15' 4" (4.67m) x 10' 4" (3.15m)
Bedroom 3 12' 1" (3.68m) x 6' 11" (2.11m)
Bathroom 10' 0" (3.05m) x 9' 9" (2.97m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 8" (4.78m) x 13' 7" (4.14m)
En Suite Shower Room
Brick paved driveway parking for two cars.
Area of lawn to the front, 2 paved patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52035453.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.