2 bedroom flat for saleNew Street, Duntocher
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Gas Central Heating
- New Boiler with 5 Year Warranty
- Double Glazing
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Partially Floored Loft with Folding Ladders
- Rear Shared Gardens
- Immaculate Throughout
- Well Maintained Building with only three apartments
Presented to the market is a Two Bedroom, Second Floor Apartment within New Street, Duntocher. This property is immaculate throughout and is situated within a well-maintained building with only two other properties. Offered to the market in walk in condition, this property benefits from a newly fitted bathroom, modern kitchen, partial loft space with folding ladders and communal rear gardens.
Entrance - Enter property into reception hallway leading to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and hall storage.
Lounge - 3.99 x 3.92 (13'1" x 12'10") - Warm family lounge, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring and providing access to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.41 x 2.16 (7'11" x 7'1") - Modern Fitted Kitchen with wooden wall and floor units, fitted worktop, tiled splash back, electric built in oven and hob and complimented with neutral tile flooring.
Master Bedroom - 4.60 x 2.87 (15'1" x 9'5") - Spacious Bedroom, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring and access to balcony and loft hatch with folding ladders.
Bedroom Two - 4.00 x 2.52 (13'1" x 8'3") - Double Bedroom, tastefully decorated with carpeted flooring.
Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.96 (6'9" x 6'5") - Newly fitted, partially tiled bathroom with white three-piece suite including jacuzzi bath and complimented with shower over bath and shower screen.
Further Information - Further enhancements are Gas Central Heating, Newly fitted boiler with 5 year warranty Double Glazing, Loft Storage Space, Outdoor Balcony, Rear Enclosed Gardens and Well Maintained Communal Building.
Location - New Street is situated on the foot of Duntocher, Clydebank. Duntocher provides easy access to A82 commuter route to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow Airport and Loch Lomond. Bus and Rail Links locally provide access to Glasgow City Centre, Edinburgh, Helensburgh and Balloch. Great Western Retail Park and Clydebank Shopping Mall are a short journey.
Property Misdescriptions Act: Please note that these particulars are prepared by us on the basis of information provided to us by our client. We have not tested the electrics, Fixtures, fittings or other appliances that may be within the property, including the Central Heating. Prospective purchasers can make their own enquiry.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52035468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27473227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clydebank Estate Agents, Clydebank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.