4 bedroom detached house for saleCanute Close, Canewdon, Essex
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Rural Location
- Ample Off Street Parking Secured By Electric Gates
- 65ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- No Onward Chain
- Kitchen/Diner Ideal For Entertaining
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic 4 bedroom detached family home situated in the heart of Canewdon being offered with no onward chain.
The property benefits from ample off street parking secured by electric gates, a 65ft South facing rear garden and extremely spacious living accommodation throughout.
This property is modern and neutrally decorated. The property benefits from four spacious bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room. Two reception rooms and a great size kitchen/diner which is ideal for entertaining. There is also a family bathroom, a conservatory, a downstairs w/c and a separate utility room with built in storage.
The spacious living, along with the quiet rural location means this property will not be around for long.
Entrance door into hallway leading to;
Utility room - 7'05" x 6'11" with built in storage
Downstairs WC - 6'6" X 3'06"
Lounge - 16'07" x 11'02"
Kitchen - 16'06" x 11'08"
Second Reception - 14'11" x 9'03" with built in storage
Conservatory - 11'08" x 10'11"
Stairs leading to first floor;
Master bedroom -16'03" x 10'03"
En suite - 6'06" x 6'02"
Bedroom 2 - 11'04" x 10'09"
Bedroom 3 - 12'01" x 9'02"
Bedroom 4 - 10'03" x 9' with built in storage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52038396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.