1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale"Garden Flat " Waverley Road, Southsea PO5
- Converted Garden Flat
- Central Southsea
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge with double doors to Garden
- Galley Kitchen with door to Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- New 125 Year Lease available
GetAnOffer are offering this ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PROPERTY from a MOTIVATED seller to buyers that are in a position to purchase relatively quickly. This property has been PRICED to ENCOURAGE a QUICK SALE. GetAnOffer are pleased to offer this property for sale:
One Double Bedroom
Lounge with double doors to Garden
Galley Kitchen with door to Garden
No Onward Chain
Ideal Investment Opportunity
New 125 Year Lease available
EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DUE TO THE PROPERTY BEING PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE.*** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL: 01903 331031 ***Please Note:
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is a close associate of an employee of "Future Planned Ltd", Get An Offer Estate Agents.All details and measurements have been given for guidance purposes only. Due to the nature of our business our details are usually produced by a third party so any information supplied should be checked by yourself for any inaccuracies.Although this property may have the facility of heating and other appliances they have not been tested at the time of our instructions.Get an Offer makes no guarantees as to the accuracy within these property details.By making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge that this property is strictly offers in excess of the marketing price provided. The market appraisal of this property has indicated a value in excess of our marketing price. As a consequence, and similar to any other vendor, the vendor is aiming to achieve as much as possible in excess of this marketing price provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8426586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GetAnOffer, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.