3 bedroom house for saleRattigan Gardens, Whiteley
Withdrawn from Market
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM AND CONSERVATORY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM, EN-SUITE AND CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE PARTIALLY CONVERTED INTO STUDY
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- A SUNNY AND PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Situated within the highly requested location of Whiteley is this family home which has been BEAUTIFULLY maintained by the current owner offering bright, generous living accommodation and A SUNNY AND PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Internally the accommodation provides a dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace and French Doors leading out to the conservatory and in turn the rear garden which has outside electric points and garden lights. There is a modern fitted kitchen/ breakfast room and dining room both overlooking the front aspect. A cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor the master bedroom benefits an en-suite, there are two further bedrooms and family bathroom completing the accommodation. There is a garage which has been partially converted with an area for storage and a study accessible from the rear garden. The driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles. The garden is enclosed with a patio area adjacent to the rear and steps leading to an area laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders.
Whitely is a popular residential area with large green areas to include forest walks. It is a popular location for families and has good infrastructure. Local amenities include a primary school, modern doctors surgery, pharmacy, convenience store, community centre, nursery, parks, supermarket, leisure centre, new retail centre, public house and a host of other facilities and offers easy access to the M27 motorway network.
Front Door Leading To:
10' 6'' x 15' 7'' (3.20m x 4.75m)
12' 9'' x 8' 2'' (3.88m x 2.49m)
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
16' 2'' x 7' 7'' (4.92m x 2.31m)
9' 8'' x 8' 3'' (2.94m x 2.51m)
First Floor Landing
12' 9'' x 8' 7'' (3.88m x 2.61m)
En-Suite Shower Room
10' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.30m x 2.99m)
7' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.18m x 1.93m)
Front and Rear Gardens
Garage area for storage and partially converted
Study (Rear of Garage)
8' 1'' x 7' 6'' (2.46m x 2.28m)
Driveway providing parking for Two Vehicles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.