5 bedroom detached house for salePenhallow, Nr. Truro, Cornwall TR4
- 1 acre
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 generous reception rooms
- Character features
- Close to Treliske Hospital
- Close to Truro
- Convenient location
- Detached 2 bedroomed annexe
- Detached double garage and studio
A gorgeous Grade II Listed thatched and slate roofed 3 bedroomed extended country cottage along with detached 2 en-suite bedroomed lodge and detached garage with studio over.
Nestling in a quiet, delightful rural location between Truro and the north Cornish coastline, Lambourne Cottage stands amidst mature gardens and grounds of approximately 1 acre.
Ground Floor: porch, entrance hall, snug, kitchen/dining room, rear porch, study, utility room, living room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom.
Open-plan lounge/diner, 2 en-suite bedrooms.
Large open-plan reception space with shower room.
Outside: In and out driveway with two gated entrances. Ample parking. Large garage with studio over, separate 2 bedroomed ‘lodge’. Beautifully maintained established lawned gardens with herb garden. In all, approximately 1 acre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.