2 bedroom house for saleHazlitt Road, Brook Green, W14
- Bespoke new-build two bedroom semi-detached house
- Loxone home automation system and secure entry system
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Exposed brick walls and underfloor heating
- Illuminated cantilevered (floating) glass stairs
- Marine (saltwater) aquarium
- Porcelanosa bathroom sanitary ware
- Private balcony and patio area on lower ground floor
Newly built and boasting a high-specification finish, this stunning two bedroom semi-detached house offers an open-plan layout with two generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private balcony and patio area.
Hazlitt Road is conveniently located moments from the amenities on Kensington High Street as well as Kensington Olympia Station. The amenities in Shepherds Bush are within easy reach. The open spaces of Holland Park are nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52050729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.