2 bedroom apartment for saleBradney House, Merrick Road, Southall
- Under Construction By Redrow Homes
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
- Anticipated Completion Q4 2019
- 10 Year NABC Guarantee
- Superior Specification Throughout
- Wet Underfloor Heating
- Communal Courtyard Garden And Roof Terraces
- High Specification Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 999 Year Lease
- Short Walk To Southall Crossrail Station
Introducing Bradney House Apartments at The West Works, an exciting collection of one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments, perfectly positioned for modern Southall living. Finished to the highest specification, Bradney House Apartments at The West Works create a feeling of relaxed luxury and benefit from serene walkways, on-site cycle stores and located within a short walk to Southall Station soon to be upgraded to Crossrail.
Description - Introducing The West Works Apartments in Southall, an exciting collection of one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments, perfectly positioned for modern Southall living. Finished to the highest specification, The West Works Apartments create a feeling of relaxed luxury and benefit from serene walkways, on-site cycle stores and located within close proximity to Southall Station, soon to be upgraded to Crossrail.
With a striking presence and beautifully landscaped grounds, The West Works makes a big first impression.
The apartments offer communal roof terraces and courtyard gardens.
Plot 02.05.27, Type B6.
A Fifth floor two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment benefiting a balcony.
Conveniently close to the M4 and A4, and just a few minutes from the M25, your driving options are endless. Even more convenient is Southall Station, just a couple of minutes walk from the development, taking you directly to London Paddington in the heart of the city in around 18 minutes.
Of course there’s more to life than commuting, and The West Works has that covered too, with the vast open spaces of Osterley Park close by, along with a choice of quality golf courses and smaller parks. To complete the picture, Heathrow Airport is just a short taxi ride away for that European city break or long haul holiday flight.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27475218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.