4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1DP
- Brand new detached family home
- Full 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Close to local amenities
- Four double bedrooms
- Secluded private location
- Stunning condition throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Parking for several cars
*£250.00 CASH BACK IF PURCHASED THROUGH INDIGO*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL BRAND NEW four double bedroom detached family home in a PRIVATE DWELLING on approximately 0.124 acres of land. Offered with a full 10 year NHBC warranty.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this brand new modern and contemporary four bedroom detached family home situated in a private dwelling on approximately 0.124 acres of land in this sought after location of North West Dunstable. The property stands Schools locally are highly regarded by families as they have excellent reputations with good Ofsted reports. Shops, bus routes and other amenities and access to the M1 motorway and Dunstable town centre which has an array of retail outlets, bars and restaurants are in close proximity.
Internally the property briefly comprises of porcelain tiled flooring with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. Stunning hallway with feature Oak staircase with contemporary glass Balustrade, lounge, shower room, WC and utility cupboard. Double doors leading to a stunning kitchen/diner with modern gloss units, built in appliances and central island. There are also double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and a fitted four piece family bathroom.
Other notable features are a full ten year NHBC Warranty.
Externally there is a large driveway with gated access and parking for several vehicles and a laid to lawn wrap around garden.
Viewing is highly recommended on this lovely family home.
Council tax band tba. EPC tba.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential Land & New Homes, Barton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.