2 bedroom flat for saleClayton Court, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Nicely presented throughout
- uPVC double glazed window and gas central heating
- For sale with no onward chain
- A viewing is essential to appreciate this home
A nicely presented two bedroom ground floor flat, offered on a 70% Shared Ownership scheme, and available with immediate vacant possession. Please note the scheme is only available to residents 65 years of age and over.
Conveniently situated close to Bishop Auckland town centre and enjoying a pleasant outlook, the bright and airy accommodation comprises entrance hallway, refitted kitchen, spacious lounge, two generous sized bedrooms and a shower room. The property has the benefit of gas central heating to radiators and uPVC double glazing throughout. To the rear of the development is private parking provision for residents and visitors.
A good sized master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, vinyl flooring, coved ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
A further good sized bedroom with central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling and large storage cupboard.
Fitted with a white suite comprising low-level wc, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, bidet, central heating radiator, vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
With composite obscure double glazed entrance door, coved ceiling, vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
An exceptional sized lounge with a pleasant outlook to the uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, coved ceiling and a traditional fire surround with inset electric stove.
Nicely refitted with a high-quality range of base, drawer and wall units, laminate work surfaces, composite sink unit with mixer tap, attractively tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and vinyl flooring. Integrated appliances include electric hob, extractor hood, electric oven, fridge freezer, automatic washing machine, dishwasher and wall mounted boiler in matching cupboard unit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52055535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.