4 bedroom detached house for saleHoward Avenue, West Wittering.
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE BEACH
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in West Wittering, featuring:
* DETACHED 4 BEDROOM
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
* FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE BEACH
* TWO BATHROOMS
* SOUTH FACING GARDEN
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
Step to porch area with light to double glazed front door leading to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Cupboard housing electric meters, stairs to first floor. Parquet flooring.
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM : 1.85m x 0.79m (6' 1" x 2' 7")
Tiled floor, wall mounted wash hand basin, WC.
* KITCHEN : 6.65m x 3m (Max) (21' 10" x 9' 10")
Range of wood effect base units, matching wall mounted cupboards above. Inset Bosch 4 ring Halogen hob Neff extractor fan above. Built in eye level double oven, double inset sink with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Archway leading to
* UTILITY AREA : 3.56m x 1.85m (11' 8" x 6' 1")
White one and half bowl enamel sink with mixer tap, base storage cupboard below and matching wall mounted unit above. Space and plumbing for, washing machine. A range of large built in sliding door storage cupboards to one wall.
* DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER WET ROOM : 2.54m x 2.26m (8' 4" x 7' 5")
A lovely modern fully tiled walk in double shower with dual shower fitments (include a rain head shower fitting), glass screen, concealed cistern low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, built in storage cupboard and feature mirror and lighting. Wall mounted ladder style chrome radiator. Under floor heating.
* SITTING ROOM: 4.8m x 4.19m (Max) (15' 9" x 13' 9")
Feature living flame gas fire. Television point. Georgian style glazed doors to
* DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM: 10.49m x 3m (34' 5" x 9' 10")
South facing. Part tiled floor with underfloor heating. Double patio doors to SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* STUDY : 2.49m x 1.88m (8' 2" x 6' 2")
Ideal hobby room.
* GROUND FLOOR
* BEDROOM TWO : 4.09m x 2.67m (Max) (13' 5" x 8' 9")
Of dual aspect, built in single wardrobe.
* BEDROOM THREE : 4.09m x 3.63m (13' 5" x 11' 11")
A range of built in storage cupboards to one wall and housing a wash hand basin.
* BEDROOM FOUR : 2.95m x 2.39m (Max) (9' 8" x 7' 10")
Of dual aspect, presently used as a study.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING
This area is part of the dormer extension. Large cupboard with window, housing Valliant gas boiler for central heating. Further built in storage cupboard.
* MASTER BEDROOM : 3.61m x 3.17m (Max) (11' 10" x 10' 5")
Two built in storage cupboards also providing further storage in to eaves space.
* EN-SUITE : 3.15m x 2.31m (Max) (10' 4" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising newly fitted panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Walk in cubicle shower, wash hand basin, low level WC. Fully tiled walls and floor.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE : 5.44m x 2.74m (17' 10" x 9')
With electric up and over door. Power and light, pitched roof allowing further storage above, personal door to rear garden. Ample off road parking to front of garage, plus further off road parking to the front of the property.
The rear garden is SOUTH FACING and has been mainly laid to decking providing an all weather entertaining area. Area of raised flower beds, 2 timber sheds and greenhouse included in the purchase price. The front garden is of dual aspect being a corner plot and is mainly laid to lawn with established shrub borders enclosed by low level wall.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52055556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.