2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Oldland Common, Bristol
- 1 and 2 Bedroom High Specification Apartments
- Fitted Kitchens with Appliances including a Microwave
- Hive Heating Control System
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking to each Apartment
- Help to Buy Available (Subject to Criteria)
OVER 50% RESERVED OFF PLAN!! Cherry Tree Court is a HIGH SPECIFICATION collection of 8 SPACIOUS and CHARACTERFUL apartments positioned between Bristol and Bath. HELP TO BUY is available (terms apply) and each apartment include FITTED APPLIANCES and GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
Set in the desirable village of Oldland Common, Cherry Tree Court is a collection of 8 spacious, converted one and two bedroom characterful apartments over three floors.
Each apartment includes one allocated parking space with three units benefiting from outside space.
The specification includes fully fitted kitchens including a fridge/freezer, microwave and Zanussi single oven and LED downlights and Oak work surfaces. Bathrooms are fully tiled with concealed cisterns and showers over the bath and chrome heated towel rail.
Each unit benefits from Gas Central Heating, Hive heating control system and mains operated smoke detectors.
Please note that images used are computer generated and/or are from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen apartment - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at Cherry Tree Court - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52062822.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLG100891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Longwell Green . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.