3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorsall Road, Yarm
- Stunning kitchen extension to the rear
- Larger than average garden
- Countryside views
- Presented to a high standard
- Summer house to the rear
- Off-street parking and garage
Properties like this on Worsall Road are a rare find making viewing strongly advised. A lot of time and money has been spent making this home offer something extra special. To the rear there is a stunning open-plan kitchen/entertaining area with bespoke oak units, Belfast sink, dining island, and vaulted ceiling with beams and exposed brickwork. With the open layout there is an area for regular dining but a space that lends itself for entertaining, with double-glazed doors opening to the rear garden which in turn is larger than expected for a property of this size. Another feature has to be the views to the front which, in Yarm, are few and far between. The stunning unspoiled views of open farmland really offer a wow factor to the property. This home has been finished to a very high standard, with solid wood flooring, doors and skirting boards. There is also the benefit of two open working fireplaces for those winter nights. Externally this fantastic property continues to impress, with the larger than average garden to the rear. There is also a purpose-built summer house, with lights, power and internet connection making it ideal for a home office or teenage getaway.
A chance to purchase a lovely three bedroom semi-detached home in one of the most sought after locations of Yarm.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52063533.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27476786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.