1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSandgate Hill, Folkestone, Kent
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Victorian conversion
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Highly desirable location
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Beautifully presented, taking advantage of its period nature, this property, with its high ceilings, deep skirting boards, architraves and coving, really stands out. Illuminated by the torrent of light which flows in, the kitchen/living room has a wonderful atmosphere. Practical, relaxing and sociable, whether you just want to put your feet up on the sofa after a hard day's work or entertain friends and loved ones, this property will cater for all occasions.
For some it may be the case you are just looking for that weekend retreat and where better than a place like this which not only looks great but feels great too. When it comes to rustling up the daily meals a well designed kitchen with plenty of surface and cupboard space will make this a delight an with its openness to the living area will ensure you are never shut away whilst slaving over the stove.
A modern bathroom will allow you to wash away life's daily stresses in tranquil surroundings after which a good night's sleep can be had in the small but perfectly formed bedroom.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
It will come as no surprise that we chose to buy this property based on its location. Being at the top of Sandgate Hill there are sea views and it is only a brief stroll to the seafront where the promenade will never lose its charm.
Sandgate itself has a wonderful atmosphere with a great choice of bars, shops and restaurants and with Folkestone West Station so close by commuting to London in under an hour is always an option.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room/Kitchen: 21'2 x 11'4 (6.46m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom: 12'3 x 7'1 (3.74m x 2.16m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52065168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.