2 bedroom apartment for saleRiverlight Three, Nine Elms Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- Waterside Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- East Facing Balcony facing the Piazza
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Reception Room
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Fully Equipped Residents' Gym
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Private Screening Room and Virtual Golf Room
- 999 Year Lease
A brand new spacious 790 sq.ft (91 sq.m) apartment for sale on the 8th floor of phase 3 of St James' Riverlight development. The apartment comprises 2 double bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite). It features an open plan reception room with full height floor to ceiling sliding doors to one of two balcony's with views of the river, and Westminster, a smart integrated kitchen, storage and utility cupboard in the hallway. Riverlight is spearheading the Nine Elms re-generation facilities for residents include a gymnasium with swimming pool, virtual golf, a cinema screening room, communal gardens, 24 hour concierge. Northern line tube extensions at Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms are due to open in the near future but transport services are already very good with Vauxhall tube station only moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52067707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100870000970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.