3 bedroom apartment for saleTreetops, St Dunstans Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Impressive, light filled main reception
- Opulent open plan kitchen / dining room
- Corian worktops, Neff and Miele appliances
- Characterful master bedroom suite
- Two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Duravit and Hansgrohe bathroom fittings
- Underfloor heating. Hamilton Litesat system
- Sea glimpses
- Expansive sun terraces
- Double parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in a prime residential area of Salcombe, the Garden Apartment is one of only three impressive state of the art apartments recently constructed. Designed by renowned Architects, Stopher Design, this large and lofty apartment offers an excellent finish and great outdoor space.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52068468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL150217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.