4 bedroom detached house for saleAlmond Close, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2FD
- Four bedroom detached family home with open plan kitchen diner
- Stunning large modern kitchen with ample worksurfaces and storage, utility room and walk in pantry
- Spacious lounge offering plenty of family and entertaining space
- Two modern bathrooms, one en-suite, a walk in shower plus an additional downstairs WC
- Walk-in closet to master bedroom
- Immaculate condition, tastefully decorated throughout
- Double driveway and garage
- Located on popular Coastal Dunes development
- A minutes walk from the beach and short distance from Blackpool
- Good road connections via the M55 and half a mile from Squires Gate rail station
LYTHAM ST ANNES: NEW FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME MINUTES FROM THE BEACH
Stunning family home on new Coastal Dunes estate seeks new owners to appreciate its amazing modern kitchen, extended driveway and walk-in closet - all just a short walk from the beach.
With an attractive fascia, the house is well-designed with an integral garage with a number of potential uses.
The property's spacious rooms are tastefully decorated and features include made to measure blinds, porcelain tiles, laminate and carpet flooring.
The kitchen is a focal point in the house, offering a separate dining area with patio doors as well as integrated appliances, ample worksurfaces and plenty of storage. The spacious lounge offers superb relaxed living space, ideal for relaxed family time and for entertaining.
Both bathrooms are well designed and there is a walk-in shower as well as a classic bath suite.
Its large south facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, overlooks the dunes, offering fantastic privacy.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52078251.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8w-zv53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.