Land for saleChurch Street, Hibaldstow
- Substantial development site
- Planning Permission for the erection of 16 dwellings
- Popular village with excellent commuter links
- Viewing via the agents Brigg Office
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial development site with planning permission for the erection of 16 houses in the centre of the popular village of Hibaldstow with its local amenities including shop, public house and primary school.
Planning Permission for the erection of 16 dwellings (7 four bedroom detached houses, 3 three bedroom semi detached houses, 1 two bedroom detached house and 5 two bedroom semi detached houses) with estate roads and footpaths was granted by North Lincolnshire Council on the 8th April 2014 under application number PA/2014/0397, a copy of which is appended to these details.
We understand that mains services are available within the vicinity of the plot however prospective purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves via the statutory undertakers as to their exact location and as to the cost of connection prior to legal exchange of contracts.
Hibaldstow is situated some 4 miles from the historic market town of Brigg with its extensive range of facilities and is ideally located for commuting to the region's major employment areas including Scunthorpe, Hull, Grimsby and Lincoln. There is easy access to the M180 connecting to the M1 linking Sheffield, Leeds and Nottingham. International Airports at Humberside and Doncaster and National Rail links at Barnetby are within easy commutable distance.
Plans and drawings can be viewed via the agents Brigg Office - 01652 653 666 or can be viewed on the North Lincolnshire Council website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6135963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.