3 bedroom link detached house for saleBrocks Copse Road, Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight
- Stunning 3 bedroom barn conversion
- Sought after location
- Lounge & dining room
- Lovely gardens
- Village shops close by
- EPC energy rating E (53)
An architectural converted barn residing on a private gravelled drive. Upon first glance the charm is evident and the unique features include vaulted beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls, some wonderful flag stone floors and all warmed by modern gas heating and double glazing in keeping with the character of this property.
The property also has a wonderful sunny rear garden which is low maintenance but beautiful at the same time. The location is very picturesque and not far from stunning coastal walks along the beach and also very conveniently close the village shops where you have everything from doctors, mini super market, post office and a couple of very nice traditional old English county pubs, both with a great reputation for their cuisine.
The accommodation inside is very spacious and also flexible too, the previous owners converted the car port in to a ground floor bedroom with its own en-suite and the living rooms and sittings rooms just ooze with character.
If you are looking for something a little unique with charm, character and low maintenance at the same time, then this is a must to come and view.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall: 16'2 x 7'7 (4.93m x 2.31m)
- Sitting Area: 16'9 x 8'6 (5.11m x 2.59m)
- Study: 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room: 8'1 x 7'0 (2.47m x 2.14m)
- Dining Area: 16'3 x 11'9 (4.96m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'9 x 16'6 (5.41m x 5.03m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'4 x 11'7 (4.98m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 7'5 (3.48m x 2.26m)
- En Suite
- Communal Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52078467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.