3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChegwin Gardens, Newquay
- 3 Bed house in good condition throughout
- Immediate vacant possession - no chain
- Single garage in block to rear with parking space
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Small terraced low maintenance garden
- Central Newquay town location
- Rental potential - £850 pcm
End of terrace modern three bedroom house in Newquay town with a small low maintenance garden, parking and a garage. Ideal buy to let, available with immediate vacant possession
uPVC double glazed front door to the:
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Laminate woodgrain flooring.
Downstairs Wc - White low level WC. Pedestal basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Radiator. Front aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window. Laminate woodgrain flooring.
Lounge - 4.75m x 4.39m (15'7 x 14'5) - L-shaped maximum measurements including the staircase to the first floor. Front aspect uPVC double glazed window. Laminate woodgrain flooring. 2 radiators. Ceiling spotlights. Glazed door to:
Kitchen/Diner - 4.39m x 2.49m (14'5 x 8'2) - Laminate woodgrain effect flooring. Selection of cream kitchen units under a woodblock effect laminate worktop incorporating a four burner gas hob and single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Recesses for washing machine and tumble dryer/dishwasher. Fitted single electric oven. End recess suitable for upright fridge/freezer. Matching range of wall cupboards. Wall mounted extractor fan. Terracotta rumbled brick tiled surround. Wall mounted gas fired boiler providing the central heating and hot water throughout. Extractor fan. Room for breakfast dining table. Radiator. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Double opening uPVC double glazed doors onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Radiator. Loft hatch.
Bathroom - 1.85m x 1.73m (6'1 x 5'8) - Rear aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window. Full length side panelled bath with shower off boiler over and tiled surround. Low level WC. H&C pedestal basin with tiled splashback including a large mirror. Radiator.
Bedroom - 4.04m x 2.51m (13'3 x 8'3) - Front aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom No.2 - 3.25m x 2.51m (10'8 x 8'3) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window with some sea glimpses. Radiator.
Bedroom No.3 - 2.82m x 1.75m (9'3 x 5'9) - Front aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Outside Front - Pebbled front garden with a brick paved path to the front door and brick paved seating area.
Outside Rear - Terraced rear garden with a small upper level lawned section with a brick paved path and steps leading down to a lower brick paved area, all surrounded by closed boarded timber fencing with a pedestrian gate at the rear of the garden leading down to the garage block.
Garage - Single garage in a block of three (no.3 owns the one on the very right hand side) with a parking space in front. Electric supply to garage.
Tenure - Freehold
Services - All mains
Council Tax - Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52083108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27478005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.