3 bedroom house for saleMain Street, Feltham
- THREE-BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING BY RADIATORS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA
CANOPY ENTRANCE PORCH: Double glazed door to;
ENTRANCE HALL: Double radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 22’6 x 11’6 (6.86 x 3.51m) (plus bay window), Feature fireplace with hearth and mantle, two double radiators, picture rail, coved ceiling, archway to;
KITCHEN: 15’7 x 8’ (4.75 x 2.44m), Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, a further range of matching base and wall units, worksurfaces, tiled flooring, built in dishwasher, part tiled surrounds, double glazed door to garden, views over rear garden, door to;
UTILITY AREA: Storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fire boiler for central heating, part tiled surrounds.
SHOWER ROOM: Shower cubicle, low level W.C., wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled surrounds.
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING: Access to insulated loft space, linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 13’6 x 8’9 (4.11 x 2.67m) (measured into bay), Front aspect, a range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors and mirror front, radiator, bay window.
BEDROOM 2: 11’ x 9’7 (3.35 x 2.92m), Rear aspect, a range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors and mirror front, radiator, bay window.
BEDROOM 3: 8’2 x 6’6 (2.49 x 1.98m), Radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM: Suite comprising of panelled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment plus shower guard, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., fully tiled surrounds.
OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
ATTACHED GARAGE: With up and over door, light and power.
REAR GARDEN: Block paving, fish pond, specimen shrubs and trees.
STAMP DUTY PAYABLE: £7497 (For first time purchasers)
£4,250 (If you have owned another property before. This figure may change if the purchase results in owning two or more properties).
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D - £1403 p.a.
VIEWING: By appointment through this office only on 020 8890 5551. We are open Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 4.00pm.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT: For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings for this property. Your solicitor should check any rights of way or planning permission for any extensions which may have been carried out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Fel000552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forest Estate Agents, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.