3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Gardens Road, Teddington TW11
- Contemporary Victorian house
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- 31ft main living room
- Cast iron fireplace
- Mood lighting & Underfloor heating
- Quiet side road
- In catchment for SM&SP's school & Waldegrave
- No onward chain
This is a spectacular and contemporary Victorian terraced house in a popular side road, recently extended by the current owner occupiers. It is located close to the Stanley Road shopping amenities, also within half a mile of Teddington Train Station and it is within catchment for St Marys & St Peters School as well as Waldegrave Girls’ School. The living space has been extended & opened up to offer a contemporary area, finished to exacting standards. One enters the property to a snug front reception room – an excellent space for buggies also with excellent storage in two cupboards under the staircase. The 31ft main living room includes excellent zones for lounging as well as dining and the hi-spec kitchen has a lovely soft, contemporary style to it with all integrated appliances. To the rear there are folding-sliding concertina doors on to the decked rear garden, which also benefits from its own sensor lighting, dedicated power line and sink for outdoors culinary entertainment. The accommodation has been extended in to the loft and still offers potential for further expansion over the rear roof void . There are currently three double bedrooms – the top master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and fitted wardrobes. This is in addition to the stylish family bathroom with underfloor heating to the rear on the first floor. This amazing property has been modernised thoughtfully with excellent storage in eaves spaces and with amazing mood lighting throughout. In addition it was prepared with integrated Cat5 cabling & sockets, CCTV cabling and USB power points throughout. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52086807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2205153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.