3 bedroom detached house for saleKelway, Binley, Coventry, CV3
- Detached property situated in a sought after location
- Double glazing and central heating throughout
- Hall, lounge, dining/kitchen, downstairs cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms and one single and wet room
- Fore and rear garden
- Garage to the side access with front driveway
Detached property situated in a sought after location, double glazing and central heating throughout. Hall, lounge, dining/kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and one single and wet room. Fore and rear garden, garage to the side access with front driveway. - EPC band C.
Sealed Unit Double Glazed Front Entrance Door To;
Having radiator, wall mounted thermostat, door to W.C and door to;
12' 5" x 16' 7" (3.78m x 5.05m)
Having coving to ceiling, walk in double glazed bay window, television aerial point, gas fire with feature surround and door to;
16' 5" x 10' 2" (5.00m x 3.10m)
Having double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden with two side double glazed panels, radiator, coving to ceiling and spot lights to ceiling. Base units, drawers, matching wall units over, work tops with tiled splash backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, large understairs storage and door to garage.
Having tiled effect flooring, close couple W.C, obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, corner wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, wall mounted electric fuse box and alarm controls.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft hatch, obscure double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard with slatted shelving and doors to;
8' 4" x 12' 8" (2.54m x 3.86m)
Having television aerial point, double glazed window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
9' 1" x 10' 1" (2.77m x 3.07m)
Having double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
7' 2" x 9' 5" (2.18m x 2.87m)
Having double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Having tiled effect flooring, close couple W.C, wash hand basin, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the rear and walk in shower area with chrome mixer tap over and tiled surround.
Having a shaped lawn, floral and shrub borders block paved driveway leading to;
Having an up and over door, electric and lighting.
Having patio area with a shaped lawn, floral and shrub borders, enclosed fence surround.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52087059.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9423337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.