3 bedroom terraced house for saleSchool Street, Wolston, COVENTRY, CV8
- A three bedroom terrace home in the popular village of Wolston
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Sold with vacant possession and no chain
- Spacious accommodation with porch, two reception rooms and extended kitchen
- Three good size bedrooms and box room with modern family bathroom to the first floor
- Double glazed, gas centrally heated and off road parking
A three bedroom terrace home in the popular village of Wolston being an ideal investment or first time buy. The spacious accommodation comprises a porch, two reception rooms and extended kitchen. Also with three good size bedrooms and box room with modern family bathroom to the first floor. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking. Sold with vacant possession and no chain. EPC band E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9376421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.