3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElkington Street, Coventry, CV6
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 17TH FEBRUARY BETWEEN 10AM AND 11AM, PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR TIME SLOT.
- A must see end of terrace family home
- In immaculate condition throughout
- Having newly fitted double glazing and doors
- Entrance hallway, living room modern kitchen and downstairs WC
- Three good size bedrooms and family bathroom
- Lovely front and rear gardens
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 17TH FEBRUARY BETWEEN 10AM AND 11AM, PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR TIME SLOT. A must see three bedroom end of terrace family home being in immaculate condition throughout. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, beautiful modern kitchen and downstairs WC. Also having three good size bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Benefiting from lovely front and rear gardens and newly fitted double glazing and doors throughout the property. EPC Band D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52087392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9376251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.