3 bedroom terraced house for saleWykeley Road, Wyken, Coventry, CV2
- Extended three bedroom doubled bayed terrace property
- With entrance hallway, two reception rooms and extended kitchen
- Three good size bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor
- Front and rear gardens and rear access
- Property requires internal refurbishment
- Offered with no chain
Extended three bedroom doubled bayed terrace property requiring internal refurbishment. Comprising entrance hallway, two reception rooms and extended kitchen. As well as three good size bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Benefitting from front and rear gardens and rear access and being offered with no chain. EPC band B.
Via the storm porch and uPVC double glazed front door with obscure double glazed surrounding windows and original Minton tiled flooring with staircase rising to the first floor with hand rail and handy under stairs storage cupboard there is a door leading into the extended kitchen dining room and a door leading to:
Through Lounge Dining Room
Lounge - 13' 3" x 12' 1" (4.04m x 3.68m)
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation with a gas central heating radiator there is an open archway leading to:
11' 5" x 10' 4" (3.48m x 3.15m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator with a feature fireplace to the chimney breast.
18' x 7' 3" (5.49m x 2.21m)
Having an under stairs storage cupboard, a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces and built in sink unit, there is a gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and obscured double glazed door out to the rear garden.
Having doors leading to:
13' 3" x 11' (4.04m x 3.35m)
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
12' x 11' 6" (3.66m x 3.51m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator and cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
8' 3" x 6' 9" (2.51m x 2.06m)
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator and a gas central heating radiator.
Comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over, obscured double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
A courtyard frontage with low level boundary wall to the front gate and pathway leading to the front door.
Having a paved patio, lawn areas with mature borders, timber fences surround and timber double gates leading to the rear shared access.
Please note, a non-refundable reservation fee of £500 will apply when a sale has been agreed to any purchaser. This will be taken at the point of an acceptable offer being agreed. If you have any questions, please contact the sales team on 02476 455555
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9376264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.