2 bedroom flat for saleGresley Road, Wyken, COVENTRY, CV2
- Excellent investment or first time buy
- This two bedroom top floor apartment is sold with no chain and vacant possession
- With entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room
- Two good size bedrooms and bathroom
- Garage included
- Benefitting from a long lease of 147 years
This two bedroom top floor apartment is sold with no chain and vacant possession is an excellent investment or first time buy comprising entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room. Also having two good size bedrooms and family bathroom with a garage included. Benefitting from a long lease of 147 years. Needs to be viewed as soon a possible to avoid disappointment. EPC Band G.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52087533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9376288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.