2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyal Park, The Longshoot, NUNEATON, CV11
- Payne Associates are pleased to present Royal Park in The Longshoot, Nuneaton
- This exciting new development offers affordable and spacious living in a modern and convenient location
- This 2 bedroom mid terrace home is available on a shared ownership basis
- Benefitting from a downstairs WC and an allocated parking space
- Eligibility subject to share ownership criteria
- Up to 80% share available
Payne Associates are pleased to present Royal Park in The Longshoot, Nuneaton. Price based on 40% Shared ownership. This exciting new development of two and three bedroom homes offers affordable and spacious living in a modern and convenient location. This 2 bedroom mid terrace home is available on a shared ownership basis and benefits from a downstairs WC and an allocated parking space. Eligibility subject to share ownership criteria. Up to 80% share available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9314692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.