2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHaling Park Road, South Croydon
- 0.60 miles to South Croydon station
- 0.65 miles to Waddon station
- 0.22 miles to Whitgift School
- 0.36 miles to Howard Primary School
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring, access to rooms, radiator and range of wardrobes.
LIVING ROOM 15.6' x 10.9' (4.57m x 3.05m) Double glazed patio doors to garden, double glazed window to side, archway to kitchen, laminate flooring and double radiator.
KITCHEN 7.1' x 10.9' (2.13m x 3.05m) Newly installed kitchen with solid wooden worktops, window to side, part tiled, range of wall and base units, sink with drainer, concealed Potterton boiler, laminate flooring and space for cooker and fridge freezer.
BEDROOM 1 9.10' x 11.11' (2.74m x 3.35m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring and coving.
ENSUITE 4.4' x 6.3' (1.22m x 1.83m) Double shower cubicle witth built in shower, part tiled walls, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled floor and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 6.6' x 12.0' (1.83m x 3.66m) Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminate flooring.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W/C 5.7' x 6.9' (1.52m x 1.83m) Low level w/c, panelled bath with screen, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
OUTSIDE Communal grounds, lawned area and plant and shrub borders.
SMALL PRIVATE PATIO Hard standing and accessed via patio doors.
LEASE 110 Years
SERVICE CHARGE £1,440
GROUND RENT £150
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52087740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102893008115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benson & Partners, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.